Ohio Citizen Advocates for Addiction Recovery is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to advocating for individuals in or seeking recovery from a substance use disorder to ensure political, social, educational, and economic equality. As the only statewide peer-run advocacy organization in Ohio, our staff, Board, and volunteers work tirelessly to ensure the rights of individuals in recovery.
It is our job to speak out against the stigma and discrimination associated with addiction, but we can only be as loud as the number of champions behind us. To get involved with this important work and become a Champion for Change contact us today!
For more information contact email@example.com
Choose Your Membership Plan
Individual Member25$Valid for one year
- 3 free CPRS Trainings including CEU’s
- Access to Members Only Area
- Admission to Advocacy Day at the Ohio Statehouse
- Admission to Recovery Bill of Rights Summit
- 20% Discount on the Recovery Celebration Luncheon Ticket
Organization Member250$Membership Term: January 1st - December 31stValid for one year
- Organization Memberships
- Include all the above individual benefits/CPRS
- Benefits for 12 Certified Peer Recovery Supporters
Supporter1,000$Lift Up the Voices of People in Recovery from Addiction
- Support for the Mission of OCAAR