Ohio Citizen Advocates for Addiction Recovery is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to advocating for individuals in or seeking recovery from a substance use disorder to ensure political, social, educational, and economic equality. As the only statewide peer-run advocacy organization in Ohio, our staff, Board, and volunteers work tirelessly to ensure the rights of individuals in recovery.
It is our job to speak out against the stigma and discrimination associated with addiction, but we can only be as loud as the number of champions behind us. To get involved with this important work and become a Champion for Change contact us today!
For more information contact email@example.com
Choose Your Membership Plan
Individual Member25$Valid for one year
- 3 free CPRS Trainings including CEU’s
- Access to Members Only Area (including recorded trainings,
- PowerPoint presentations, video’s, member chat,
- up-to-date advocacy information and more…..
- Admission to Advocacy Day at the Ohio Statehouse
- Admission to Recovery Bill of Rights Summit
- 20% Discount on the Recovery Celebration Luncheon Ticket
Organization Member250$Valid for one year
- Organization Memberships
- Include all the above individual benefits/CPRS
- Benefits for 12 Certified Peer Recovery Supporters
Supporting Member1000$Valid for one year
- Includes Membership Benefits for 12 employees
- of the supporting organization
- Including all of the above individual benefits for each
- Includes logo placement on the Website
- Includes Special Acknowledgement on OCAAR social media